Public record information on Chicago Health Inspections for Peck Elementary School located at 3826 W 58th St.
3826 W 58th ST , CHICAGO, IL, 60629
Inspection ID: 2570613. Canvass Re-Inspection performed on 02/02/2023, resulted in a 'Pass', Risk 1 (High).
Inspection ID: 2569688. Canvass performed on 01/13/2023, resulted in a 'Fail', Risk 1 (High).
10. ADEQUATE HANDWASHING SINKS PROPERLY SUPPLIED AND ACCESSIBLE - Comments: NO HOT RUNNING WATER UNDER CITY PRESSURE AT THE FOLLOWING HANDWASH SINKS IN MAIN BUILDING: ALL MALE STUDENTS TOILET ROOMS 1ST AND 2ND FLOOR, ALL FEMALE STUDENT TOILET ROOMS 1ST AND 2ND FLOOR (EXCEPT TOILET ROOM NEAR GYM). TEMPERATURES RANGING FROM 48F-60F. ALSO NO HOT RUNNING WATER UNDER CITY PRESSURE AT ALL HANDWASH SINKS IN ANNEX TOILET ROOMS, 58F-60F. INSTD TO PROVIDE 100F-120F AT ALL HANDWASH SINKS AND MAINTAIN. PRIORITY VIOLATION 7-38-030(C)
Inspection ID: 2546815. Canvass performed on 01/24/2022, resulted in a 'Pass', Risk 1 (High).
49. NON-FOOD/FOOD CONTACT SURFACES CLEAN - Comments: MUST CLEAN DUST BUILD UP IN PRE- K ROOM 403-CUBBIES AND SHELVING UNITS AND DEAD INSECTS FROM WINDOW SILLS IN KITCHEN. | 51. PLUMBING INSTALLED; PROPER BACKFLOW DEVICES - Comments: MUST REPAIR OR REPLACE LEAKY PIPE AT HAND SINK IN BOY'S IN PRE- K MODULAR. | 55. PHYSICAL FACILITIES INSTALLED, MAINTAINED & CLEAN - Comments: MUST ELEVATE,REMOVE OR ORGANIZE ARTICLES OFF OF FLOOR AND AWAY FROM WALLS IN PRE- K ROOM 403 CLOSET. | 55. PHYSICAL FACILITIES INSTALLED, MAINTAINED & CLEAN - Comments: MUST CLEAN DUST BUILD UP FROM CEILING VENTS IN PRE-K 403. | 55. PHYSICAL FACILITIES INSTALLED, MAINTAINED & CLEAN - Comments: MUST REPAIR OR REPLACE DAMAGED & MISSING FLOOR TILES IN PRE-K ROOM 403 CLOSET,HOLE IN LOWER WALL AT WINDOW IN KITCHEN. | 56. ADEQUATE VENTILATION & LIGHTING; DESIGNATED AREAS USED - Comments: MUST REPLACE BURNTOUT LIGHT IN PRE-K MODULAR GIRL'S TOILET ROOM.
Inspection ID: 2492859. Canvass performed on 03/15/2021, resulted in a 'Pass', Risk 1 (High).
41. WIPING CLOTHS: PROPERLY USED & STORED - Comments: ALL WIPING CLOTHS WHEN NOT IN USE MUST BE STORED IN A CLEAN SANITIZING SOLUTION. INSTRUCTED TO HAVE A SANITIZER BUCKET FOR CLOTHS AT ALL TIMES.
Inspection ID: 2359885. Canvass performed on 02/05/2020, resulted in a 'Pass w/ Conditions', Risk 1 (High).
10. ADEQUATE HANDWASHING SINKS PROPERLY SUPPLIED AND ACCESSIBLE - Comments: METERED FAUCETS IN BOYS TOILET ROOM IN ANNEX IN POOR REPAIR. A self-closing, slow-closing, or metering faucet shall provide a flow of water for at least 15 seconds without the need to reactivate the faucet. | 53. TOILET FACILITIES: PROPERLY CONSTRUCTED, SUPPLIED, & CLEANED - Comments: TOILET TISSUE NOT AVAILABLE AT TOILETS IN ANNEX BOYS AND GIRLS TOILET ROOMS. CURRENTLY TOILET TISSUE AND DISPENSERS ARE AT ENTRANCE TO TOILET ROOMS IN ANNEX. INSTD TO PROVIDE AND HAVE AVAILABLE TOILET TISSUE AT EACH TOILET AT ALL TIMES.
Inspection ID: 2144630. Canvass performed on 02/07/2018, resulted in a 'Pass', Risk 1 (High).
38. VENTILATION: ROOMS AND EQUIPMENT VENTED AS REQUIRED: PLUMBING: INSTALLED AND MAINTAINED - Comments: 3-COMPARTMENT SINK FAUCET LEAKING, WRAPPED WITH CLOTH. INSTD TO REPAIR AND MAINTAIN.
Inspection ID: 1989968. Canvass performed on 03/02/2017, resulted in a 'Pass', Risk 1 (High).
35. WALLS, CEILINGS, ATTACHED EQUIPMENT CONSTRUCTED PER CODE: GOOD REPAIR, SURFACES CLEAN AND DUST-LESS CLEANING METHODS - Comments: OBSERVED DAMAGED WALLS/PEELING PAINT IN KITCHEN NEXT TO THE 2 DOOR COOLER, ALSO OUT SIDE KITCHEN IN STORAGE AREA WALLS DAMAGED, INSTRUCTED TO REMOVE THE PEELING PAINT, AND REPAIR DAMAGED WALL.
Inspection ID: 1522327. Canvass performed on 01/27/2015, resulted in a 'Pass', Risk 1 (High).
33. FOOD AND NON-FOOD CONTACT EQUIPMENT UTENSILS CLEAN, FREE OF ABRASIVE DETERGENTS - Comments: OBSERVED INTERIOR OF COOLER R2, AND FREEZER F2 NOT CLEAN, INSTRUCTED TO CLEAN. | 36. LIGHTING: REQUIRED MINIMUM FOOT-CANDLES OF LIGHT PROVIDED, FIXTURES SHIELDED - Comments: OBSERVED ONE LIGHT OUT IN CLASSROOMS 602,AND 605. INSTRUCTED TO REPLACE.